K2624-1 Precision Tig 375 Welder Ready-Pak
Available on backorder
Precision TIG 375 welder delivers stable low amperage starting, welding and cratering for both AC and DC welding.
When it’s time for thicker materials and heavier jobs, choose the Precision TIG® 375, which provides for the highest duty cycle in its class. The Precision TIG 375 also features a built-in TIG pulser, that can be activated to help control heat input in the weld and reduce distortion and burn-through on thin materials. The Precision TIG 375 features the patented Micro-Start™ II Technology, which enhances starting and arc stability, and provides for more precise welds and crater fills.
SIMPLICITY, CONTROL AND RANGE
Simplicity through technology
AC Auto Balance® automatically provides for the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration for welding on Aluminum. Or, take full control – adjust the AC Balance® to increase or decrease cleaning action or penetration on aluminum
Advanced Pulse Control panel (Standard on the Precision TIG 375)
Enable the TIG pulser to minimize material distortion from excessive heat input. The TIG pulser can also help moderate filler metal deposition for consistent bead appearance.
Wide output range
Tackle either end of the material thickness spectrum with an amperage range of 2 to 420 amps
Side-mounted torch holder and connections
Enables simple cable management and protection, and a place for your torch when not in use.
- AC Auto-Balance® automatically adjusts for the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration when welding aluminum.
- Or, take full control – adjust the AC Balance® to increase or decrease cleaning action or penetration on aluminum.
- Tackle either end of the material thickness spectrum with the widest operating range in its class from 2 to 420 amps
- Standard pulse functions enable better control over heat input, resulting in less warping and distortion on thin metals
- The Precision TIG 375 features the patented Micro-Start™ II Technology, which enhances starting and arc stability, and provides for more precise welds and crater fills.
- Order a Lincoln Ready-Pak and get everything you need to complete a welding package – all with one order number. Shipped fully assembled.
- Under-Cooler Cart Water Cooler (K1828-1)
- Foot Amptrol™ with 25 ft. cable assembly (K870)
- Harris Gas Regulator/Flowmeter and 10 ft. Hose Kit (3100211)
- PTW-20 250 amp water cooled TIG torch w/ 25 ft. cable (K1784-4)
- Zippered Torch Cover for TIG Torch with 25 Cable Assembly (K918-2)
- Parts Kit for PTW-20 Series Torches contains a long back cap, 1/16 in. 3/32 in. & 1/8 in. collets
- 1/16 in. 3/32 in. & 1/8 in. collet bodies
- 1/16 in. 3/32 in. & 1/8 in. 2% Ceriated tungsten
- Three Alumina nozzles (5/16 in. 3/8 in. & 7/16 in. orifices) (KP510)
- Water Hose (2 included) (S19558-4) 15 ft.
- 2/0 Work Cable and Clamp (K2150-1)
Cancer and Reproductive Harm –
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||49.7 in x 28 in x 41 in (1262 mm x 711 mm x 1041 mm)|
|Net Weight||755 lbs (342.468 kg)|
|Input Current||40% Duty Cycle with PFC: 112/102/51A, 60% Duty Cycle: 102/92/46|
|Output Range||2-420A, Max OCV: 80V|
|Rated Output||375A/40%, 350A/60%|
Maintenance & Repair
Marine Fabrication & Repair