K2806-1 Tomahawk 375 AIR Plasma Cutter with 10 ft Hand Torch
The Tomahawk 375 AIR plasma cutter cuts mild and stainless steel precisely and can be used with either external or internal compressor.
Plasma Cutting – Anywhere, Anytime
The Tomahawk® 375 Air plasma cutting system arrives ready to go for fast and precise cutting. With the 375 Air, forget the grinder – pick up the torch and cut in seconds.
- Ultimate Portability – Internal air compressor enables operation in environments where external compressed air is not available.
- Continuous Output Control – Focus the arc for different material thickness.
- Touch Start System – Reliable plasma arc initiation without high frequency.
- Rapid Arc Restrike – Fast cutting through gaps, even expanded metal.
- Front Panel Purge Control – Makes it easy to set the airflow rate without initiating the plasma arc.
- Cool Operation, Long Consumable Life – New electrode and nozzle design save you money in the long run.
- Added Safety – Our Parts-in-Place system detects the correct installation of consumables and torch.
- Engine Drive Compatible – Select a Lincoln Electric Ranger® or Vantage® to power your Tomahawk® in remote locations
- Internal air compressor (external air connection also standard)
- LC25 hand torch and 10 ft. (3 m) cable with electrode | nozzle 25A | swirl ring | retaining cap | drag spacer
- Air regulator and pressure gauge
- Internal water separator
- Work clamp and cable
- Spare consumables include (2) electrodes | (2) nozzles 25A | (1) swirl ring
- Shoulder strap
- Input power cord
Cancer and Reproductive Harm –
Machine Inputs & Outputs
|Phase 1: Input Voltage #1 (Voltage/Phase/Hertz)||208/230/1/60|
|Phase 1: Rated Output #1A (Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle)||13A/85.2V/100%|
|Phase 1: Rated Output #1B (Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle)||18A/87.2V/60%|
|Phase 1: Rated Output #1C (Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle)||25A/90V/35%|
|Phase 1: Input Current at Max Rated Ouput #1 (Current)||21.7A|
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||15.2 in x 8.5 in x 18.9 in (385 mm x 215 mm x 480 mm)|
|Net Weight||40 lbs (18 kg)|
|Machines Processes||Plasma Cutting|
|Gas Supply||Air or Nitrogen|
|Gas Pressure Required||80 – 110 psi (6 -7.5 Bar)|
|Recommended Cutting Capacity ( Mild Steel) ( In/ft)||5/16 in. @22 ipm|
|Recommended Cutting Capacity ( Mild Steel) (mm/M)||7.9 mm. @ .56 m/min|
|Maximum Cutting Thickness ( Mild Steel) ( In/Ft)||3/8 in. @ 14 ipm|
|Maximum Cutting Thickness ( Mild Steel) (mm/M)||9.5 mm. @ .36 m/min|
|Maximum Severance ( Mild Steel) ( In/Ft)||1/2 in. @ 5 ipm|
|Maximum Severance ( Mild Steel) (mm/M)||12.7 mm. @ .13 m/min|
|Warranty||3 Year on Machine, 1 Year on Torch ( Two Year Extended Warranty available in the U.S.A. and Canada)|