K2808-1 Tomahawk 1000 Plasma Cutter with 25 ft Hand Torch
The Tomahawk® 1000 plasma cutting system is ideal for plasma cutting and gouging materials including mild steel, brass, stainless steel, copper, and aluminum.
Plasma Cutting for Production Capacity
The Tomahawk 1000 plasma cutting system is portable enough to use on the job site and rugged enough to use on up to one inch material in a production environment. Hook up the compressed air, grab the torch and start cutting.
- PowerConnect® Technology – Automatically senses and adjusts to input power for a range of 200 up to 600 volts, single or three phase, 50 or 60 hertz. Cutting output remains constant throughout the entire input voltage range.
- Continuous Output Control – Focus the arc for different material thicknesses.
- Touch Start™ System – Reliable plasma arc initiation without high frequency.
- Front Panel Purge Control – Makes it easy to set the air flow rate without initiating the plasma arc.
- Cool Operation, Long Consumable Life- New electrode and nozzle design save you money in the long run
- Added Safety – Our Parts-in-Place™ – System detects correct installation of consumables and torch.
- Engine Drive Compatible – Select a Lincoln Electric Ranger® or Vantage® to power your Tomahawk® in remote locations.
- Optional Machine Torch – Available for use on CNC plasma cutting table
- LC65 hand torch and 25 ft. (7.5 m) cable with electrode | nozzle 60A | swirl ring | retaining cap | drag spacer
- Air regulator and pressure gauge
- Internal water separator
- Work clamp and cable
- Spare consumables include (2) electrodes | (2) nozzles | (1) swirl ring
- Input power cord
Cancer and Reproductive Harm –
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||15.2 in x 8.5 in x 22.1 in (385 mm x 215 mm x 561 mm)|
|Net Weight||45 lbs (20.4 kg)|
|Machines Processes||Plasma Gouging|
|Gas Supply||Air or Nitrogen|
|Gas Pressure Required||87 – 109 psi (6.0 – 7.5 Bar)|
|Recommended Cutting Capacity ( Mild Steel) ( In/ft)||3/4 in @19 ipm|
|Recommended Cutting Capacity ( Mild Steel) (mm/M)||19.01 mm @ 0.51 m/min|
|Maximum Cutting Thickness ( Mild Steel) ( In/Ft)||1 in @10 ipm|
|Maximum Cutting Thickness ( Mild Steel) (mm/M)||25.4 mm @ 0.30 m/min|
|Maximum Severance ( Mild Steel) ( In/Ft)||1 1/4 in @ 5 ipm|
|Maximum Severance ( Mild Steel) (mm/M)||31.75 mm @ 0.13 m/min|
|Rated Output||40A@96V 100%, 60A@104V 50%|
Construction & Field Erection
Marine Fabrication & Repair
Oil & Gas
|Warranty||3 Year on Machine, 1 Year on Torch ( Two Year Extended Warranty available in the U.S.A. and Canada)|