K2937-1 Ranger 305 LPG (Kohler)
Professional LPG (Liquid Propane Gas) welder/generator with excellent multi-process stick, MIG, and TIG welding for those environments where gasoline and diesel emissions are not acceptable.
FOR SPECIALIZED ENVIRONMENTS
Choose the Ranger 305 LPG for those environments where gasoline and diesel emissions are not acceptable. Includes a liquid propane gas supply hose with coupler for easy connection to the liquid draw outlet of an LP-gas cylinder. The 10,000-watt peak single-phase AC generator powers motor starting, tools and inverter welders for extended range and process capability.
- Top-of-the-line Kohler® overhead valve (OHV) 25 HP Command® LPG engine
- Digital weld meters monitor actual welding output
- Built-in “hot” start for easier starts and restrikes
· Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
· It’s the only compact LPG welder in North America rated at 25V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
· CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
· Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
· Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
10,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
· 10,000 watts peak for motor starting.
· 9,000 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also can be used for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
· AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
· Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
25 HP Kohler® LPG Engine
· LPG (Liquid Propane Gas) engine has plenty of horsepower.
- Multi-Process Welding
- Digital Weld Meters
- Superior Arc Performance
- 10,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
Cancer and Reproductive Harm –
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||30 in x 21.5 in x 42.3 in (762 mm x 546 mm x 1073 mm)|
|Net Weight||480 lbs (218 kg)|
|Machines Processes||Stick (SMAW)|
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-S)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
|Max Rating||300A / 25V / 100% @ 104°F (40°C)|
|Output Range by Mode||CC-Stick: 30 – 305 A,|
Downhill Pipe (CC): 40-300 A,
Touch Start TIG: 20 – 250 A,
CV-Wire: 14 – 29 V,
Arc Gouging: 90 – 300 A
|Rated Gouging Carbon Diameter||5/32 in (4.0 mm)|
Engine Driven Welders
|Single Phase Auxiliary Output||9000 Watts Continuous, 120/240V|
|Auxiliary Output Frequency||60 Hz|
|Receptacle Types||NEMA 5-20R|
|Engine Brand & Model||Kohler OHV Command CH730 LP|
|Engine Description||2 Cylinder Air-Cooled LP Engine|
|Engine Horsepower||25 HP|
|High Idle Operating Speed @ Rated Output||3600|
|Oil Capacity (qts.)||2.0|
|Oil Capacity (L)||1.9|
Maintenance & Repair
|Warranty||3 Years Parts and Labor – Engine warranted separately by engine manufacturer|