K3101-4 Viking 3350 Mojo Welding Helmet
The new & improved VIKING 3350, our top-of-the line helmet series, is the ultimate blend of optics, comfort & versatility
VIKING 3350 Series
The new & improved VIKING 3350, our top-of-the line helmet series, is the ultimate blend of optics, comfort & versatility.
- 4C® Lens Technology – Broadens the color range & hues which can be seen in both light and dark states. This eliminates imperfections and color saturation to create the clearest view of the base material, arc & puddle
- Perfect 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity – This rating is determined by measuring blurriness, distortion, shade consistency and angle uniformity of the auto-darkening welding lens
- Extra Large Viewing Area – The 12.5 square inch auto darkening lens provides a large field of view to increase versatility and operator control
- Industry Leading Optics – 4C Lens Technology, 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity and extra large 12.5 sq. inch viewing area
- All Day Comfort – Innovative X6 Headgear distributes weight, reduces pressure and optimizes balance
- Increased Productivity – External low profile grind control
- Professional Versatility – Optimized performance for all welding/cutting processes & enviroments
- 3 year hassle free warranty
Cancer and Reproductive Harm –
- Comes with helmet bag
- 5 outside cover lenses
- 2 inside cover lenses and sticker sheet.