K3540-3 Viking 3250D FGS Welding Helmet
Viking 3250 FGS series welding helmets with 4c technology have an integrated clear grind shield with anti-fog coating for increased safety and productivity.
The Single Helmet Solution
In any fabrication environment, productivity, safety and optic clarity are important. The VIKING® 3250D FGS™ from Lincoln Electric provides enhancements to each of these elements when compared to a standard welding helmet.
Maximizing Field of View
The integrated clear grind shield and shade 5 side windows increase field of view in both the open and closed positions.
- The integration of a clear grind shield shortens the amount of time needed to begin grinding operations and eliminates the need for a separate face shield.
- The expanded field of vision in both positions can reduce setup, inspection and weld time
- The expanded field of vision in both the open and closed positions makes material inspection, grinding and general movements less hazardous.
- The ANSI Z87.1 compliant grind shield can protect operators from various impact hazards
Industry Leading Optics
- 4C Lens Technology – Broadens the color range & hues which can be seen in both light and dark states. This eliminates imperfections and color saturation to create the clearest view of the base material, arc & puddle.
- Perfect 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity – This rating is determined by measuring blurriness, distortion, shade consistency and angle uniformity of the auto-darkening welding lens.
- Largest Viewing Area for Product Type – The 12.5 square inch auto-darkening viewing area provides a widescreen view which increases versatility and operator control.
- Digital Controls
- Integrated clear grind shield with anti-fog coating
- Exclusive 4C Lens Technology reduces color saturation, improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- Perfect Optical Clarity eliminates bluriness and distortion while maintaining an even shade
- Shade 5 side windows notably increase peripheral vision
- Extra large auto darkening display offers a wide screen view