K3928-1 Ranger 305G EFI (Kohler)
Available on backorder
Professional welder/generator built with an EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) engine to provide powerful multi-purpose stick, MIG, TIG and pipe welding capabilities.
A WELDER FOR ALL SEASONS
Make the Ranger 305 G your portable welding station – general stick and downhill pipe, Touch Start™ TIG, MIG, and flux-cored wire capability. Choose the Ranger 305 G EFI (electronic fuel injection) for easier starts in cold weather and lower fuel consumption, with no choke starting required. The 9,500 watt continuous single-phase AC generator powers motors starting, tools and inverter welders for extended range and process capability.
- Digital weld meters monitor actual welding output
- 12-gallon fuel capacity allows for extended operation
- Electric fuel pump helps avoid vapor lock during high-altitude operation
Kohler® Gasoline Engine
· 25 HP EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) for easier starts in cold weather and lower fuel use!
· Electric fuel pump to avoid vapor lock at high altitude operation.
· Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
· Only compact gasoline welder in North America rated at 29V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
· CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
· Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
· Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® – provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and optimal bead appearance.
Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power for Motor Starting
· 12,000 watts peak
· 9,500 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also use for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
· AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
· Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
- Kohler® Gasoline Engine – 25 HP EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) for easier starts in cold weather and lower fuel use!
- Multi-Process Welding – Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (CO2 and mixed gas) and arc gouging.
- Digital Weld Meters – makes it easy to precisely pre-set Your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
- Superior Arc Performance – Lincoln Chopper Technology® provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm –
- Machine Only
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||30 in x 21.5 in x 42.3 in (762 mm x 546 mm x 1073 mm)|
|Net Weight||510 lbs (231 kg)|
|Machines Processes||Stick (SMAW)|
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-S)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
|Max Rating||305A / 29V / 100% @ 104°F (40°C)|
|Output Range by Mode||CC-Stick: 20– 305 A,|
Downhill Pipe (CC): 40-300 A,
Touch Start TIG: 20 – 250 A,
CV-Wire: 14 – 29 V,
Arc Gouging: 90 – 300 A
|Rated Gouging Carbon Diameter||5/32 in (4.0 mm)|
Engine Driven Welders
|Single Phase Auxiliary Output||9,500 Watts Continuous, 120/240V|
|Auxiliary Output Frequency||60 Hz|
|Receptacle Types||NEMA 5-20R|
|Engine Brand & Model||Kohler OHV Command ECH740|
|Engine Description||2 Cylinder Air-Cooled Gasoline Engine|
|Engine Horsepower||25 HP|
|High Idle Operating Speed @ Rated Output||3600|
|Fuel Tank Size (US gal.)||12|
|Fuel Tank Size (L)||45.4|
|Oil Capacity (qts.)||2.0|
|Oil Capacity (L)||1.9|
Construction & Field Erection
Maintenance & Repair
|Warranty||3 Years Parts and Labor – Engine warranted separately by engine manufacturer|