K4499-1 Power Mig 140 MP Multi-Process Welder TIG One-Pak
POWER MIG® 140 MP® welder is designed for home projects and repair, sheet metal autobody work, farm and small shop welding.
LIMITED-TIME OFFER (US Only)!
This multiprocess capable unit that is lightweight and portable connects to 120V household power and is an excellent choice for MIG, DC TIG, Stick and Flux-Cored welding.
- Versatile Performance– Multiprocess unit capable of MIG welding 30-140 amps, DC TIG welding 10-120 amps, and Stick welding 25-90 amps.
- Easy to use– Simple two knob operation for controlling wire feed speed and voltage. Single button allows for easy process selection changes.
- Compact Design– Lightweight and portable at 34.5 lbs. Conveniently plugs into household 120V power.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Versatile Performance
- Easy To Use
- Compact Design
Cancer and Reproductive Harm –
- Gun Magnum® PRO 100L gun and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable assembly with brass connection and 8-pin trigger connector (K530-7).
- .025 in. (0.6 mm) tapered contact tips (Qty 3)
- .035 in. (0.9 mm) tapered contact tips (Qty. 3)
- Gasless nozzle for Innershield® welding Gas nozzle for MIG welding
- Spindle adapter for 8 in. (203 mm) diameter spools
- .025 – .035 in. (0.6 – 0.9 mm) wire diameter dual track drive roll for MIG and flux-cored welding (KP2948-1)
- PTA-9 TIG Torch (12.5 ft 1 pc) (K1782-16)
- Foot Pedal (K4361-1)
- Shielding Gas Apparatus Harris 3000290
- Gas Regulator (S25805) and 52 in. (1.3 m) hose (S19303) for use with Ar/ CO2 blend gases.
- Welding Wire Sample spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) diameter SuperArc® L-56 premium MIG wire Sample)
- Spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) diameter Innershield NR-211-MP® flux-cored wire
- Work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable
- Electrode holder with 10 ft. cable for stick welding
- Instruction manual Quick Start guide
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||14 in x 10.15 in x 18.6 in (357 mm x 258 mm x 472 mm)|
|Net Weight||56.5 lbs (25.628 kg)|
Maintenance & Repair