K4683-L P100 Half Mask Welding Respirator – Large
Innovative design offers superior performance while resolving many of the common limitations fabricators have with half mask style respirators.
XLR™ P100 Half Mask Welding Respirators
The NIOSH approved XLR™ P100 Half Mask Welding Respirator is a versatile personal respiratory solution designed for metal fabrication. Its compact size, enclosed filter cartridges, superior filter life and adjustable fit maximize performance for a wide range of applications and operators. Available in sizes small, medium and large.
- Low Profile Design – Versatile compact size can be used independently or in conjunction with most welding helmets, face shields, hard hats and safety glasses
- Filter Protection – Protective nylon cartridge shields filter media from spatter, sparks and debris
- Superior Filter Life – Large filter size, reduced ambient air exposure and engineered air intake to increase service life, saving users time and money
- Enhanced Comfort – Soft, flexible thermoplastic rubber mask contours to your face shape while adjustable 4-point suspension distributes weight & pressure
- Compressify™– Exclusive design and process to help establish and check the face seal each time the respirator is donned
Cancer and Reproductive Harm –
- 1 – Half Mask with Suspension 2 – P100 Filter Cartridges 1 – Resealable Foil Package
|Respiratory Protection Product Types||Elastomeric Half Mask|
|Respiratory Protection Compliance||NIOSH 42 CFR 84|
|Respiratory Protection Product Series||XLR|
|Respiratory Protection Filter Type||P100|
|Respiratory Protection Assigned Protection Factor||APF 10|