K4778-1 Power Mig 360MP Multi-Process Welder Education One-Pak
POWER MIG® 360MP welder delivers more welding processes including MIG, Pulsed, Flux-Cored, Stick, and TIG
More than just a MIG machine, the POWER MIG® 360MP is a professional grade multi-process welding solution for you. This machine is capable of Stick, TIG, MIG and Flux-Cored welding, and is packed with advanced features such as MIG and TIG Pulse Welding, Ready Set Weld quick set up, ArcFX technology and Memory Capability. All of these features are communicated through an easy to use, highly visible, 7 Inch color display.
7″ Display – Enhances communication with the operator
Multi-Process Capable – Welds MIG, flux-cored, stick, TIG, pulsed MIG, and advanced processes like Pulse-On-Pulse® and Power Mode®.
Aluminum Pulse Process – Welds 4XXX and 5XXX series aluminum for superior quality welding.
Pulse-on-Pulse® – Delivers a stacked dime appearance when welding aluminum.
Power Mode® – Maintains a stable, smooth arc for short arc welding on steel.
Synergic Control – Set weld procedures with one control.
- 7-Inch Color Display
- Multi-Process Capable
- Aluminum Pulse Process
- Power Mode®
Cancer and Reproductive Harm –
- POWER MIG® 360MP Multi-Process Welder Education One-Pak® includes all the parts you need in an easy-to-assemble package
- Dual Cylinder Cart | K3676-1
- POWER MIG® 360MP Multi-Process Welder | K4467-1
- TIG Torch Twist-Mate™ to Stud Adapter Cable, 2 ft. (3.7 m) Gas Hose | K2505-3
- Stick Electrode Holder, Cable (w/Twist-Mate) | K2374-1
- Foot Amptrol™ – 25 ft. (7.6m) (6 pin) | K870
- Weld Cable Package – Work Lead – TM & GC500 Ground Clamp (2/0, 350A, 60%) – 15 ft (15.3 m) | K1803-3
- Parts Kit for PTA-17 TIG Torch | KP508
- Drive Roll Kit Combination .035 in / .045 in Solid Wire | KP1696-1
- PTA-17F TIG Torch Ready-Pak® (12.5 ft 1pc) | K1782-14
- Model 355-2Ar-58010 Flowmeter Regulator Shielding Gas Kit | 3100211
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||37.3 in x 18 in x 40.4 in (947.42 mm x 457.2 mm x 1026.16 mm)|
|Net Weight||327.25 lbs (148.441 kg)|
Maintenance & Repair