K4931 XVI Series Industrial FR Welding Jacket
$75.69 – $83.22
Premium 16 oz. Flame Retardant material at high wear areas mixed with 9oz. material at low wear areas help maximize longevity. Heavy weight material increases heat & spatter resistance while multi-layers help prevent spark intrusion. Innovative cushioned collar & cuffs also feature adjustable snaps for enhanced comfort and fit. An inside pocket offers extra protection for valuables. Jackets are machine washable.
- Constructed with grey 16 oz. FR fabric at high wear points and 9 oz. black FR cotton at lower wear points to maximize longevity, ergonomics and protection.
- Heavy weight FR fabric increases heat & spatter resistance while multi-layer closure helps prevent spark or spatter intrusion
- Machine washable
- Foam and fleece lined snapping collar and cuffs
- The engineered materials & strategic design increases the service life of the jacket.
- Sizes Large, XL, 2XL available.
- P/N: K4931-L, K4931-XL, K4931-2XL
- 1 Welding Jacket
Cancer and Reproductive Harm –
|Jackets Product Types||FR Welding jacket|
|Jackets Size||Large, XL, 2XL|
|Jackets Compliance||ASTM D6413|
|Body Material||16oz & 9oz. FR Cotton|
|Sleeve Material||16oz. FR Cotton|
|Sleeve Closure||Horizontal Buttons|
|Jackets Stitching Type||Kevlar|
|Warranty||Warranted against manufacturing defects. Because applications vary, it is the user’s responsibility to select the right product for each application. Not subject to warranty after use.|