K4933 XVI Series Heavy Duty Split Leather FR Welding Jacket
$96.58 – $106.00
Heavy Duty Split Leather at high wear points with 16oz. and 9oz. FR material across lesser wear points to help maximize longevity. Leather and heavy weight material increase heat, friction and spatter resistance while multi-layers help prevent spark intrusion. Innovative cushioned collar & cuffs also feature adjustable snaps for enhanced comfort and fit with silk lined sleeves. Also offers adjustable side straps for a comfortable fit and an inside pocket offers extra protection for valuables.
- Constructed with black split leather at highest wear points, grey 16 oz. FR fabric at medium wear points and 9 oz. black FR cotton at lower wear points to maximize longevity, protection and ergonomics.
- Leather & heavy weight FR fabric increase heat, friction & spatter resistance while multi-layer closure helps prevent spark or spatter intrusion
- Foam and fleece lined snapping collar & cuffs with silk lined sleeves for additional comfort and fit.
- To improve jacket fit, each side has an adjustable side straps to offer a comfortable fit for various body sizes
- The engineered materials & strategic design increases the service life of the jacket.
- Jackets are available in sizes L-2XL.
- P/N: K4933-L, K4933-XL, K4933-2XL
- 1 Jacket
Cancer and Reproductive Harm –
|Jackets Product Types||Hybrid Welding Jacket|
|Jackets Size||Large, XL, 2XL|
|Jackets Compliance||ASTM D6413|
|Body Material||Split Leather|
|Sleeve Material||Split Leather|
|Sleeve Closure||Horizontal Buttons|
|Jackets Stitching Type||Kevlar|