K6080-1 Power Mig 211i MIG Welder
The POWER MIG® 211i MIG welder is a straightforward and dependable machine that’s ideal for MIG and Flux-Cored welding
SOLID, DEPENDABLE WELDING
The POWER MIG® 211i MIG welder is a straightforward and dependable machine that’s ideal for MIG and flux-cored welding. This reliable diehard is your best friend on the farm, in the small shop, or for maintenance and repair work. The seven-segment display with basic knob controls and a simple three-step setup process gets you welding quickly – and when it’s time to move, the sleek case with multiple lift points make it extremely portable. If you’re looking for an incredibly simple, reliable MIG welder that won’t break the bank, the POWER MIG 211i MIG welder is ready to go to work for you.
- Simple user interface – Seven segment display with basic knob controls.
- Process Capabilities – MIG, Flux-Cored and Spool Gun.
- Dual Input Voltage – 120V and 230V inputs so you can plug into any common power supply.
- Ergonomic Case – Sleek and robust case design with multiple lift points for ease of mobility around the shop.
- Robust and Reliable Wire Drive – Ensures proper and consistent feeding for optimal welding experience.
- Lightweight and Portable – Only 41 lbs
- Magnum® PRO 100L Gun 10 ft. (3.0 m) (K4528-1)
- 230V to 120V power cord adapter
- Work Cable and Clamp
- Electrode Holder and Lead Assembly
- Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
- Gas Nozzle
- Gun Cable Liner (pre-installed in gun)
- Spindle Adapter
- Sample 2 lb (0.91 kg) Spool of SuperArc® L-56® Mild Steel MIG Wire(EDO30631)
- 0.030-0.035in. (0.8 – 0.9 mm) Drive Roll (Installed)
- 0.030 – 0.045 in. (0.8 – 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Rolls
- and 0.025 – 0.035 in. (0.6 – 0.9 mm) Wire Guide (Installed)
Cancer and Reproductive Harm –
Machine Inputs & Outputs
|Phase 1: Input Voltage #1 (Voltage/Phase/Hertz)||120/1/60|
|Phase 1: Rated Output #1A (Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle)||MIG 95A/18.8/60% 75A/17.8V/100%|
|Phase 1: Input Current at Max Rated Ouput #1 (Current)||20A|
|Phase 1: Input Voltage #2 (Voltage/Phase/Hertz)||230/1/60|
|Phase 1: Rated Output #2A (Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle)||MIG 175A/22.8V/30% 90A/18.6V/100%|
|Phase 1: Input Current at MAX Rated Output #2 (Current)||22.5A|
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||15.5 in x 10.75 in x 22 in (394 mm x 273 mm x 558 mm)|
|Net Weight||41 lbs (18.6 kg)|
|Output Range by Mode||MIG: 20-211A|
|Number of Operators per Machine||1|
|Machines Communication Technology||analog|
|Work Lead Connector Type||Dinse|
|Welding Gun Cable Assembly Length||Magnum PRO 100L|
|Work Cable Length||10 FT|
|Spool Gun Compatible (Duty)||Light|
Wire and TIG Feeders
|Wire Feeders Processes||MIG|
|Contact Tips Included||Yes|
|Sample MIG Wire Included||Yes|
|Input Current||120V: 15A, 230V: 15A|
|Output Range||120V: 20-140A DC 230V: 20-211A DC Max. OCV : 76V|
|Rated Output||120V: 95A/18.8/60% 230V: 175A/22.8V/30%|
Maintenance & Repair