KP3730-1 Grain Leather Helmet Bib w/ Press Fit Seal
The Grain Leather Helmet Bib with Press Fit Seal is the ideal neck protection accessory. The bib easily connects to the bottom edge of most welding helmets to provide front and side protection from arc rays, spatter and sparks. The innovative seal and shape does not block your field of view and can quickly be removed without damaging your helmet. Designed for industrial environments, the bib is constructed of soft grain leather and sewn with high strength kevlar thread to withstand long term use.
- Innovative press fit silicon seal easily attaches to welding helmet edge
- Soft, water resistant grain leather construction protects the neck from arc flash, spatter, and sparks
- Kevlar stitched seams to improve durability
- Unique bib shape provides neck coverage without blocking field of view
- Compatible with all Lincoln welding helmets and most competitive models
- Bib for welding helmet
Cancer and Reproductive Harm –
|Headwear Product Types
|Warranted against manufacturing defects. Because applications vary, it is the user’s responsibility to select the right product for each application. Not subject to warranty after use.