Lincoln Power Mig 210MP K3963-1
VERSATILE, RUGGED, SIMPLE TO USE.
The POWER MIG® 210 MP®® 210 MP® power supply is the ideal MIG machine for the welding novice, with plenty of room to grow as you gain more experience.
ONE POWERFUL MACHINE
Take it Everywhere, Plug in Anywhere.™
- Lightweight and portable – just 40 lbs.!
- Dual Voltage Inputs (120V or 230V) means you can plug into any common power supply
Ready. Set. Weld®.
- Intuitive push-and-turn digital controls make setup a breeze
- Large color display guides you through the setup process
- Advanced options and settings are simple to access
210 Amps: The power to tackle any job
- MIG: Weld up to 5/16 in. mild or stainless steel or aluminum* up to 3/16 in.
- Flux-Cored (Self- and Gas-shielded): Tackle the biggest jobs
- DC Stick: Handles up to 5/32 in. stick electrodes
- DC TIG: Enabled by Touch Start TIG® technology
- FREE SHIPPING
- MIG, Flux-Cored, DC Stick, DC TIG
- Magnum® PRO 175L Gun, 10 ft. (3.0 m) (K4529-1)
- 120V and 230V Input Cables
- Work Cable and Clamp
- Electrode Holder and Lead Assembly
- Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
- Gas and Gasless Nozzles
- Gun Cable Liner (pre-installed in gun)
- Spindle Adapter
- Sample 1 lb (0.45 kg) Spool of SuperArc® L-56® Mild Steel MIG Wire
- Sample 0.5 lb (0.22 kg) Spool Innershield® NR®-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire
- 0.025 in. (0.6 mm) and 0.035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips
- 0.025 – 0.030 in. (0.6 – 0.8 mm) and 0.035 in. (0.9 mm) Drive Rolls
- 0.030 – 0.045 in. (0.8 – 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Rolls
- 0.025 – 0.035 in. (0.6 – 0.9 mm) and 0.045 in. (1.1 mm) Wire Guides