U Mark A10 Paint Marker
- A10 combines the efficiency and economy preferred by high volume industrial users by providing consistent performance and excellent value.
- Heavy duty reversible 2mm bullet or 4mm chisel tip is made to withstand repetitive industrial applications such as witness marks and dots.
- Press-tip valve regulates paint flow and provides smooth paint flow.
- General purpose industrial marking for quality assurance, color coding and parts identification.
- Marking of tools, inventory, and work-in-progress.
- Highly visible and permanent on most surfaces such as metals, plastics, wood, glass, ceramics, corrugated cardboard, textiles, etc.
|Dimensions||5.69″ L x 0.56″ Ø (144 x 14 mm.)|
|Drying Time||Approx. 20 sec.|
|Marking Temp Range||-50° to 150° F (-45° to 65° C)|
|MADE IN USA|